Build Above the Ordinary
Where do you want your business to be in ten years? Do you have the resources needed to get you there? We can get you there because we listen to your needs and goals for the future, we understand the industry demands and challenges you face and we offer services designed to ensure you maximize your potential.
Non-traditional Services Offered:
- Cost Segregation Studies – provides substantial tax savings for real estate property owners by identifying opportunities to take accelerated depreciation.
- Production Deduction - The Code Sec. 199 deduction is allowed to all taxpayers — individuals, C corporations and farming cooperatives, and estates, trusts and their beneficiaries. The deduction is allowed to partners and the owners of S corporations (not to partnerships or the S corporations themselves), and may be passed through by farming cooperatives to their patrons.
- Benchmarking - the process of comparing one's business processes and performance metrics to industry bests or best practices from other industries. Dimensions typically measured are quality, time and cost. In the process of benchmarking, management identifies the best firms in their industry, or in another industry where similar processes exist, and compare the results and processes of those studied (the "targets") to one's own results and processes. In this way, they learn how well the targets perform and, more importantly, the business processes that explain why these firms are successful.
- Bucks-Mont National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- Diversified Real Estate Investor Group (DIG)